Chole Biryani Recipe
Biryani is very popular as an Indian rice dish be it veg or non-veg. Any dish cooked with chickpeas is protein packed and tastes great. This recipe doesn't include yogurt but you can enjoy it separately if preferred. Get the following ingredients ready and start cooking.
Chickpeas (soaked overnight)
Natural Nine Rice Bran oil
Ginger garlic paste
Salt and water
How to cook chole biryani:
- Soak the rice prior to 20-40 minutes before you start cooking.
- Take a cooker and heat it with rice bran oil. Then add cinnamon, bay leaf, cardamom and cloves.
- Now add green chillies, sliced onions and let it cook, then add garlic ginger paste and cook for some more time but make sure it's not over fried.
- Add chole masala powder and stir the mixture.
- Add rice, chickpeas, some salt and water then stir it. Let it cook for 15 minutes at the most.
- At last add lemon juice, coriander leaves and mix well.
Chole biryani is now ready to be served. It is enjoyed the most in lunch. Don't forget to check the recipe of chicken biryani in andhra style. SVROil is a producer of rice bran oil and supplies Natural Nine rice bran oil in India.
Mail us anytime at email@example.com for inquiries.