Fish Curry (Chepala Iguru) Recipe
Fish curry is enjoyed everytime when you wish to cook it as it is made with handpicked spices and is rich with spiced gravy. Let’s have a look at the ingredients to cook chepala iguru:
Fish (medium pieces)
Natural Nine Rice Bran Oil
Turmeric and red chilli powder
Ginger garlic paste
Paste made using garlic, ginger, coriander seeds, jeera, khus khus, dry shredded coconut, cloves and cinnamon.
Procedure to make fish curry (chepala iguru):
1. In a pan, heat natural nine rice bran oil and add chopped onions to the heated oil.
2. Add curry leaves and chopped green chillies after 2 minutes.
3. Now cook them until they start turning soft, also keep stirring in between and add fish fillets to it.
4. Now add the paste which you prepared before along with salt, red chilli, turmeric powder and cook them.
5. Now add water and cook the curry for some minutes with lid covered and after sometime cook by removing the lid until you can see the gravy.
Lastly garnish the curry with coriander leaves and serve it. SVROil is one of the leading rice bran oil manufacturers in Andhra Pradesh and supplies Natural Nine Rice Bran oil. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.