Fish Fry Recipe
Fish Fry is a very popular recipe among all sea-food lovers. Make sure you’re prepared with all the ingredients in advance. Also, don't forget to try Fish Curry (Chepala Iguru) Recipe.
Natural Nine Rice Bran oil
Ginger garlic paste
Red chili powder
Garam masala powder
Coriander seed powder
Procedure to cook fish fry:
- First of all, squeeze half lemon into pieces of fish. Also add turmeric, salt and mix it well.
- Then wash them with water and transfer the fishes to a bowl.
- Add garam masala powder, turmeric, curd, red chili powder, salt, rice bran oil, ginger garlic paste, coriander seed powder and marinate them.
- Then you will need to freeze the bowl for 2 hours, then let it cool for about 10-12 minutes.
- Add rice bran oil to a pan and after it is hot, add the fish pieces.
- Fry the fish pieces till the color changes to golden.
Take a plate with paper napkins and take the fishes out and it’s ready to be served. SVROil produces Natural Nine rice bran oil in India. Mail us today at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.