Fish Kofta Curry Recipe
Fish kofta curry is a simple fish recipe made by frying fish balls. You might also like the recipe of fried fish. Have a look at the ingredients.
Natural nine rice bran oil
Ginger, cloves and garlic
Garam masala powder
Coriander and mint leaves
How to cook fish kofta curry:
- First of all, boil the fish and make sure that there are no bones.
- Add the onion, mint, coriander leaves, green chilies, garam masala powder, bread, salt and blend with the fish.
- Create small balls from the mixture and fry them in a pan until their color changes to golden brown color and set aside.
- Now make a paste onion, ginger and garlic.
- Add spices and fry for some seconds, and then add curd & tomatoes.
- Add some water, reduce heat and cook it for 2 minutes.
- At last, add the fish balls and wait for 3-4 minutes.
Garnished the fish kofta curry with coriander leaves and serve hot. Enjoy it anytime during the day.
SVROil is a producer and supplier of rice bran oil in India.
Mail us at email@example.com for inquiries.