Idli Manchurian Recipe
Idli Manchurian is a delicious snack that is cooked and served as breakfast or a snack. This is cooked after making idlis or with leftover idlis. Check the recipe of rava idli to get the idlis prepared. Refrigerate idlis for an hour before cooking to prevent them from crumbling.
Natural Nine Rice Bran oil
Chopped Green Chillies
Garlic & Ginger
Onion & Spring onions
Chilli or Sweet Sauce and Soy sauce
Salt and water
How to cook idli manchurian with rice bran oil:
- First of all cut each idli into quarters - you will need 8-10 idlis at least.
- Take a pan, add rice bran oil, idlis and fry them till their color changes and they get crispy.
- Take a plate, transfer idlis into the plate and keep it aside.
- In a frying pan, add 2-3 tablespoons of rice bran oil and heat it. Then add garlic, ginger and green chillies (chopped) and let them fry for a minute or two.
- Add onions and wait till their color changes to brownish.
- Now, add all the sauces and mix well. Then add some salt, water and stir again.
- Finally, add coriander leaves, spring onions and mix with the fried idlis.
Your indo-chinese combination of idli and manchurian is ready to be served. We manufacture rice bran oil and supply Natural Nine rice bran oil in India.
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.