Mango Rasam Recipe - Summer Special
Summer means the season of mangoes. This recipe of mango rasam is very light, easy to prepare and undoubtedly delicious. Start preparing ingredients for the healthy dish.
Natural Nine Rice Bran oil
Green & red chilies
Cumin and Coriander seeds
Salt to taste
How to make rasam powder? It’s very simple, just follow the steps:
In a grinder, add cumin seeds, coriander seeds and black pepper and grind them till it transforms into powder form.
So your rasam powder is ready, let’s start cooking the mango rasam with the same.
Procedure to cook mango rasam:
- First of all take some water, add toor dal and boil it.
- Add salt, sliced mango pieces and wait till it dissolves in water.
- Now, add the rasam powder which you prepared before and turmeric powder.
- Take a frying pan and heat some rice bran oil.
- Add mustard seeds along with the remaining ingredients and fry them.
- Add this mixture to the rasam and let it settle.
Your mango rasam is all set to be served. Enjoy it anytime during the day. SVROil is a producer and supplier of rice bran oil in India.
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.