Mushroom Stir Fry Recipe
Mushroom stir fry is an Indian-Chinese mushroom starter which is not only crisp but also comes with spicy and sour flavors. Fried mushrooms also go great if you are on weight reduction diets. So let’s take a look at the ingredients to cook mushroom stir fry.
Natural Nine Rice Bran oil
Garlic & green chillies
Pepper and water
Salt to taste
How to cook mushroom stir fry with rice bran oil:
- First of all, wipe the mushrooms using a towel and slice them. You can also peel off the skin of mushrooms.
- Take a frying pan, add rice bran oil and heat it.
- Now, add garlic and cook for some seconds, then add green chillies, mushrooms and cook for another 3 minutes. Cover them until the mushrooms are cooked.
- Next, add spring onions, capsicum and fry them. In the mixture, add sugar & sauces to the pan evenly.
- Add pepper, water and fry them till the sauce becomes thick. Cook for a minute or two and then turn off the flame.
Garnish it with spring onions or coriander leaves and your mushroom stir fry is all set to be served with fried rice or noodles. Check the recipe of egg fried rice. We manufacture rice bran oil and supply natural nine rice bran oil in India. Contact us for inquiries regarding natural nine rice bran oil and our other products.