Paneer Bread Rolls Recipe
Paneer is enjoyed in every type of dish be it breakfast, lunch or dinner. Also it can be cooked if you have less time available. Prepare the following ingredients.
Slices of bread
Natural Nine Rice Bran oil
Garam masala & red chilli powder
Cumin seed powder
Chopped coriander leaves
You might also like the recipe of tawa paneer masala
How to cook paneer bread rolls recipe:
- First of all you will need to scramble the paneer and add it to a bowl. Now mix garam masala, chopped coriander leaves, tomato ketchup, onions, red chilli powder and salt with the scrambled paneer.
- Then cut the sides of the bread and roll it.
- Now take the mixture of paneer and keep it at the bread’s end and roll it entirely.
- Take a pan and heat rice bran oil, also add a light layer of oil to the rolls place them in the pan.
- Cook the rolls and wait for their color to change to brownish.
- At last cut them into pieces if needed and enjoy them with ketchup.
The paneer bread rolls can be served in breakfast or as snacks. SVROil produces Natural Nine rice bran oil in India.
Mail us today at email@example.com for inquiries.