Rava Idli Recipe
Idli is a dish which belongs to the south but is common in every single part of India. It is enjoyed with sambhar and chutney. Cook idlis, eat them in your breakfast, pack them for kids’ lunch boxes or enjoy the snack. Without waiting, prepare the below mentioned ingredients:
Ingredients to cook rava idli:
Natural Nine Rice Bran Oil
Urad dal (Pre-soaked for 7 hours)
Salt to taste
How to cook rava idli:
- First of all grind the pre-soaked urad dal with some water. Add idli rava, stir them, and keep them aside for 9-10 hours.
- Add baking soda and salt to the prepared mixture.
- Add some rice bran oil to the idli plates to avoid sticking and then add the mixture to it.
- In an idli cooker, pour some water, add the idli plates with mixture and cook for 15-17 minutes.
- Take the idli out, keep it aside for 2 minutes and it is ready.
Serve the idlis with sambar or chutney. Also, start making preparations for a thin and crispy dosa that is made from green gram, recipe of Pesarattu (green gram dosa). SVROil is a producer and supplies Natural Nine rice bran oil in India. Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.