Stuffed Egg Omelette Recipe
You always keep your fridge stack with eggs because it's the handiest thing to have around and cook quickly. Eggs are the perfect protein source for our body. Here we present the all time favorite stuffed egg omelette recipe.
Natural Nine Rice Bran Oil
Chopped Green chillies
Salt and Pepper
How to cook Stuffed Egg Omelette:
- First of all, take a pan and heat some oil. Then add green chillies, onions and fry them for around 2 minutes.
- Once you see onions changing their color, add tomato and stir fry it for next 3 minutes.
- Break 2 eggs, mix egg whites and the yolks till they are well blended.
- Add the mixture of onion-tomato that you cooked earlier. Add coriander leaves, pepper and salt.
- In a pan, heat rice bran oil and add the egg's mixture, then spread it in the pan.
- Now, reduce the heat and allow the omelette to cook on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
Enjoy your egg omelette with ketchup and don’t forget to try the recipe of egg fried rice cooked with rice bran oil. SVROil manufactures and supplies Natural Nine rice bran oil in India.
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.