Tawa Paneer Masala recipe
Paneer is enjoyed anytime, in lunch or dinner, in a weekend or party. Paneer is cooked in different ways and also has different types of its own. Here is presented the recipe of tawa paneer masala.
Paneer (cut into cubes)
Natural nine rice bran oil
Garlic ginger paste
Coriander powder and red chilli powder
Garam masala and chaat masala
Salt to taste
How to cook tawa paneer masala:
- In a bowl, add 2 tsp garlic ginger paste, 1 tbsp curd, spices, lemon juice and mix them.
- Add paneer cubes (300 gms) in the mixture, stir it and keep it aside for 18-20 minutes.
- Take a tawa, add some natural nine rice bran oil and heat it.
- Now, add the paneer and 2 tbsps of oil.
- Let it cook until you see the color changing to brownish from all the sides.
- Mix well and turn off the flame.
Your paneer is ready to be served. Garnish it with coriander leaves, add some butter and serve it with roti or naan. We manufacture rice bran oil and supply natural nine rice bran oil in India. Contact us for inquiries regarding natural nine rice bran oil and our other products.