Tomato Rice Recipe
Tomato rice has a spicy and tangy flavor. The combination of rice and tomato tastes delicious and is a simple-to-cook recipe. Let’s start with preparing the ingredients.
Natural Nine Rice Bran oil
Chopped green chili
Chopped Coriander leaves
Water and Salt to taste
How to cook tomato rice:
- Soak the rice in 2 cups of water. After 20 minutes, drain the water and keep it aside.
- Take a pan, add rice bran oil and heat it on medium flame. After that add mustard seeds to the pan.
- Add peanuts and stir fry until their color starts changing to brown.
- Add one cup of tomatoes, turmeric, sambar powder, green chili, salt, coriander leaves and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add rice, water and stir it. Then reduce the heat to low and cover the lid.
- Cook until rice is soft which will take about 20 minutes.
Your rice is ready to be served. Enjoy it with yogurt.
SVROil manufactures and supplies Natural Nine rice bran oil in India.
Mail us at email@example.com for inquiries.